FUEL Business School
Welcome To FUEL Business School, A Premier Educational Institution Offering Industry Relevant Programmes For Students Who Aspire To Become Future Leaders In The World Of Business. Our Business School Has State-Of-The-Art Infrastructure, Exceptional Faculty, And A Vibrant Student Community That Provides An Enriching Learning Experience. FBS Is A New Institution Of Higher Learning Which Will Be Dedicated To Provide Students An Excellent Education That Prepares Them For Success In The 21st Century. Our Mission Is To Empower Our Students To Become Lifelong Learners, Critical Thinkers, And Engaged Citizens Who Are Capable Of Making Meaningful Contributions To Their Communities And The World. At FBS, We Believe That Education Is The Key To Unlock Human Potential And Create A Better Future For All Especially The Underserved Sections Of Society. We Have Committed To Provide A Rigorous, Innovative, And Inclusive Learning Environment That Fosters Intellectual Curiosity, Creativity And Collaboration. Our Programmes Are Designed To Meet The Needs Of The Students With Diverse Backgrounds And Interests, And They Are Taught By Faculty Members Who Are Passionate About Their Subjects And Have Committed To Help Students Succeed.
Fuel Business School Fees Structure and List of Courses 2023
The Course Specialisations Offered By Fuel Business School Include Computer Applications And International Business For The BBA And Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Supply Chain Management, And Business Analytics For The PGDM. The Fees Are Affordable, And Meritorious Students Are Eligible For Fuel Business School Scholarships. View The Below Table For Information On The Fuel Business School Courses, Fee Structure And Eligibility.
Fuel Business School Pune Course Details and Eligibility 2023
|Bachelor of Business Administration||Computer Application and International Business||3 Years||Rs 1,25,000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management||Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Supply chain management and Business Analytics||2 Years||Rs 3,50,000|
The Non-Profit Friends Union For Energising Lives (Fuel) Founded Fuel Business School In 2007. Fuel Business School Is Associated With Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) And Has Received Approval From The All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE).
Courses At The Fuel Business School Are Available With PGDM And BBA Specialisations. Candidates Who Have Completed Their High School Education And Class 12 May Apply For Admission To The PGDM And BBA Programmes At Fuel Business School, Respectively.
The BBA Applicants Are Chosen Based On Their Class 12 Grades As Well As Their CUET Or Fuel Entrance Exam Results. Admission To The PGDM Programme At Fuel Business School Is Determined By The Candidate’s GPA Upon Graduation As Well As The Results Of The MHT CET, XAT, CAT, CMAT, Or Fuel Entrance Exam.
Fuel Business School Popular Courses with Fees
Fuel Business School Offers 7-Course Specialization Across BBA And PGDM Programs. Candidates Can Check The List Of Top Courses Offered By Fuel Business School Along With The Fee Structure And Duration.
- Fuel Business School fee structure for BBA in Computer Application is Rs 1,25,000 annually.
- Fuel Business School BBA in International Business fees is Rs 1,25,000 yearly.
- Fuel Business School fees for PGDM Iin Business Analytics is Rs 3,50,000 per year.
- Fuel Business School PGDM Iin Finance fee structure is Rs 3,50,000 per annum.
- Fuel Business School fee structure for PGDM Iin HR is Rs 3,50,000 annually.
Fuel Business School Hostel Details 2023
|Hostel Type (Girls/ Boys)||Girls and Boys Separate Hostel|
|Hostel Fees||Total Annual Fees: Rs 1,30,000/- Booking fees: Rs 30,000/- within 15 days|
|Mess Fees||Included in hostel fees|
|Location (on-campus or off-campus)||Within 500m of campus|
|Number of Rooms||100|
|Room Type (Occupancy basis)||3 students in 1 room|
|Hostel Facilities/ Amenities|
1. Double And Triple Occupancy With State-Of-The-Art Furniture.
2. Modern Attached Bathrooms.
3. Hot Water Available In All The Rooms
4. RO-Treated Drinking Water At Convenient Locations And On Every Alternate Floor Of The Hostel Building.
5. Washing Machines, Induction Cookers, And Microwaves On Every Alternate Floor.
6. Doctor Available On Hostel Premises Daily.
7. 2 Lifts Each At The Boys’ Side As Well As The Girls’ Side.
8. Student Recreation Zones Like Gym, Game Room, Study Room, And Dance/Yoga Rooms.
9. Daily Provision Of Breakfast And Dinner, Lunch On Weekends With Versatile Menus.
10. Treatment Plants Like STP/ WTP Installed At The Premises.
11. The Hostel Premises Are Fire Compliant And Are Equipped With Fire Extinguishers.